Strategically placed on the border between Virginia and North Carolina, only 30 minutes to Greensboro, Commonwealth Crossing offers everything your company needs.
- Rail-served industrial park
- Electric substation on site
- Municipal water/sewer, natural gas, fiber
- Publicly owned by Henry County
Check out why Commonwealth Crossing has 120 acres of exactly what you're looking for.
Get off to a flying start
Experience the travel and shipping convenience that Piedmont Triad International Airport (GSO) has to offer.
GSO is a mere 30 minutes from the Virginia/North Carolina Border & the Commonwealth Crossing Industrial Park in Henry County , Virginia.
14 Non-Stop Destinations including Atlanta, Charlotte, Chicago, Dallas, Miami, New York (LGA), Newark, Philadelphia, and Washington Dulles
GSO is served by the following airlines: Allegiant, American, Delta, Spirit, and United.
ENHANCES MARTINSVILLE-HENRY COUNTY'S EXPEDITED SHIPPING AND LOGISTICS SOLUTION
- 1 million square foot facility at Piedmont Triad International Airport (GSO)
- Ideal for Martinsville-Henry County businesses with expedited shipping and receiving needs
- Only 30 minutes from the Commonwealth Crossing Industrial Park in Henry County, Virginia
KEEPING THINGS MOVING
The Norfolk Southern Intermodal Terminal in Greensboro, North Carolina is only 40 minutes from the Commonwealth Crossing Industrial Park in Henry County, Virginia. Norfolk Southern's extensive intermodal network serves every major Eastern U.S. container port, allowing shippers to move product all around the world.
GET THE SHOW
ON THE ROAD
Martinsville-Henry County's close proximity to four interstates makes it an ideal location for businesses. US-58 & US-220 are both four-lane connectors that provide quick and easy access to Interstates 40, 77, 81, and 85.
Greensboro isn't all business, you know...
it also offers something fun for everyone.
Martinsville-Henry County's outstanding quality of life is enhanced by these additional opportunities in Greensboro:
- Live Events/Concerts at the Greensboro Coliseum
- Greensboro Aquatic Center
- Diverse dining and shopping opportunities
- ACC Basketball