Local entrepreneurs complete EDC's SmartSTART Program
(May 19, 2017)
Cybersecurity Workshop Held for Residents and Businesses
(April 20, 2017)
Bassett Furniture Announces Expansion of their Henry County Operations
(March 22, 2017)
The Right Tools: SmartSTART helps business owners succeed
(February 25, 2017)
One Decade in, SmartSTART Continues to Grow
(February 8, 2017)
SBIF Grants Made to Four Small Businesses
(December 22, 2016)
Blue Ridge Aquaculture to Expand Tilapia Growing Operation
(December 20, 2016)
Novatech to bring 50 new jobs to Henry County
(December 13, 2016)
Eastman Foundation Donation to Help Revitalize Fieldale Business District
(September 27, 2016)
SBIF Business Plan Competition
(September 8, 2016)
Seeking an ideal business environment for your company to achieve long-term profitability? Martinsville-Henry County is the optimal location for your business to thrive. Profitability stems from low operational and start-up costs. Plus, we implement proactive solutions to make doing business easier.
Our region's prosperity only flows as a result of sustained business success so we are devoted to:
- Listening to industry and responding strategically
- Packaging resources for one-stop service delivery
- Investing in world-class sites, buildings and infrastructure to speed your development
- Tailoring industry-led, innovative workforce training
- Closing deals with incentives relevant to business needs
Martinsville-Henry County is undergoing an impressive economic resurgence with global leadership in aerospace, plastics and polymers, metal working, and food processing industries. Learn why they found a compelling fit for their profitability strategy here.
If you are interested in growing your business for long-term profitability, contact MHCEDC for first-class service to make it happen.
Patriot Centre Shell Building Flyover
189,200 SF Facility - 30' Ceiling Height Throughout
- 189,200 SF Building located in Henry County, Virginia
- 185,600 SF Manufacturing Space
- 3,600 SF Office Space
- 20’ Ceiling Height at Center
- 12 Dock High Doors
- Located in an Enterprise Zone
- Property is completely encircled with a 6’ chain link fence topped with barbed wire
- ADT Fire and burglar alarm system
- Building is comprised of four bays ranging from 44,000 SF to 49,200 SF
- Bays 1, 2, and 3 are 400' x 120'
- Bay 4 is 400' x 152'.
Novatech group to invest $3 million to establish first US manufacturing operation.
Novatech Group, a leading Quebec manufacturer of doorglass, steel doors, patio doors, retractable screens, and insulated glass with or without blinds, will invest $3 million to establish its first U.S. manufacturing operation in Henry County, creating 50 new jobs.