Seeking an ideal business environment for your company to achieve long-term profitability? Martinsville-Henry County is the optimal location for your business to thrive. Profitability stems from low operational and start-up costs. Plus, we implement proactive solutions to make doing business easier.
Our region's prosperity only flows as a result of sustained business success so we are devoted to:
- Listening to industry and responding strategically
- Packaging resources for one-stop service delivery
- Investing in world-class sites, buildings and infrastructure to speed your development
- Tailoring industry-led, innovative workforce training
- Closing deals with incentives relevant to business needs
Martinsville-Henry County is undergoing an impressive economic resurgence with global leadership in aerospace, plastics and polymers, metal working, and food processing industries. Learn why they found a compelling fit for their profitability strategy here.
If you are interested in growing your business for long-term profitability, contact MHCEDC for first-class service to make it happen.
(April 30, 2015)
The Martinsville-Henry County Economic Development Corporation (EDC) is pleased to join Virginia Gov. Terry McAuliffe and local officials in recognizing Thursday, April 30, as National Window Film Day.
Patriot Centre Shell Building Flyover
95,500 SF Facility - 30' Ceiling Height Throughout
- Click here for a short promotional video of the Shell Building
- New Facility - built in 2014
- Constructed of pre-cast tilt-up Concrete Panels
- 90,000 SF Manufacturing Space, 5,500 SF Office Space
- Expandable to 180,000 SF
- 5 Dock High Doors & 1 Drive In Door
- Located on Lot 8 in the Patriot Centre Industrial Park
- 15 Acre Site (11 Acre Graded Pad)
- 30’ Ceiling Height Throughout
- Electric Substation Located in the Park
- Municipal Water, Sewer, Natural Gas, and Redundant Fiber
Hardide Coatings, a manufacturer of advanced surface coatings, is investing $7.25 million to establish its first Virginia operation in Henry County. The company will create 29 new jobs with a notable average annual salary of $50,000.