Seeking an ideal business environment for your company to achieve long-term profitability? Martinsville-Henry County is the optimal location for your business to thrive. Profitability stems from low operational and start-up costs. Plus, we implement proactive solutions to make doing business easier.
Our region's prosperity only flows as a result of sustained business success so we are devoted to:
- Listening to industry and responding strategically
- Packaging resources for one-stop service delivery
- Investing in world-class sites, buildings and infrastructure to speed your development
- Tailoring industry-led, innovative workforce training
- Closing deals with incentives relevant to business needs
Martinsville-Henry County is undergoing an impressive economic resurgence with global leadership in aerospace, plastics and polymers, metal working, and food processing industries. Learn why they found a compelling fit for their profitability strategy here.
If you are interested in growing your business for long-term profitability, contact MHCEDC for first-class service to make it happen.
(June 1, 2015)
Monogram Food Solutions will invest $7.2 million to add warehousing and logistics facility to its operation in Henry County.
Commonwealth Crossing Grading Video
100,000 SF Facility - 30' Ceiling Height Throughout
- 8 Dock High Doors
- Zoned Industrial (I-1)
- Expandable to 150,000 SF
- All utilities in place
- Located near the Martinsville Speedway
- Less than 1/2 mile from US-220
- Available Immediately
- Building is heated by 16 gas units
- Building has the potential to be served by a Norfolk Southern Rail spur
Hardide Coatings, a manufacturer of advanced surface coatings, is investing $7.25 million to establish its first Virginia operation in Henry County. The company will create 29 new jobs with a notable average annual salary of $50,000.