SBIF Grants Made to Four Small Businesses
(December 22, 2016)
Novatech to bring 50 new jobs to Henry County
(December 13, 2016)
Eastman Foundation Donation to Help Revitalize Fieldale Business District
(September 27, 2016)
SBIF Business Plan Competition
(September 8, 2016)
Harvest Youth Board grants Smith River Sports Complex $2,500
(August 22, 2016)
Airport Receives MACF Grant
(August 11, 2016)
Solid Stone Fabrics to expand textile manufacturing operation
(July 22, 2016)
Big Idea Challenge calling all creative minds
(July 12, 2016)
Performance Livestock and Feed Company announces 32 new jobs
(July 8, 2016)
Alcoa expansion adds 15 new jobs
(July 4, 2016)
Seeking an ideal business environment for your company to achieve long-term profitability? Martinsville-Henry County is the optimal location for your business to thrive. Profitability stems from low operational and start-up costs. Plus, we implement proactive solutions to make doing business easier.
Our region's prosperity only flows as a result of sustained business success so we are devoted to:
- Listening to industry and responding strategically
- Packaging resources for one-stop service delivery
- Investing in world-class sites, buildings and infrastructure to speed your development
- Tailoring industry-led, innovative workforce training
- Closing deals with incentives relevant to business needs
Martinsville-Henry County is undergoing an impressive economic resurgence with global leadership in aerospace, plastics and polymers, metal working, and food processing industries. Learn why they found a compelling fit for their profitability strategy here.
If you are interested in growing your business for long-term profitability, contact MHCEDC for first-class service to make it happen.
Commonwealth Crossing Grading Video
189,200 SF Facility - 30' Ceiling Height Throughout
- 189,200 SF Building located in Henry County, Virginia
- 185,600 SF Manufacturing Space
- 3,600 SF Office Space
- 20’ Ceiling Height at Center
- 12 Dock High Doors
- Located in an Enterprise Zone
- Property is completely encircled with a 6’ chain link fence topped with barbed wire
- ADT Fire and burglar alarm system
- Building is comprised of four bays ranging from 44,000 SF to 49,200 SF
- Bays 1, 2, and 3 are 400' x 120'
- Bay 4 is 400' x 152'.
Solid Stone Fabrics, a textile manufacturer and distributor of stretch fabrics, will invest $1.5 million to expand its operation in Henry County. The expansion will accommodate new equipment and include building improvements to the existing facility. Virginia successfully competed against California, Florida and New Jersey for the project, which will create 22 new jobs.