Love at first ... sale?
(February 13, 2016)
Businesses earn awards at competition
(January 29, 2016)
Swedish Company to Create 68 New Jobs
(January 14, 2016)
Airport Lands New Helicopter
(December 10, 2015)
The Center For Advanced Film Manufacturing Offers New Program
(December 2, 2015)
Faneuil Adding 35 Local Jobs
(November 24, 2015)
Local Entrepreneur Expanding
(November 19, 2015)
Local Entrepreneur Wins Under Armour Competition for $50,000 Award
(November 9, 2015)
State Approves New Enterprise Zone
(November 8, 2015)
Teachers Leave Classroom; Learn More About Local Industries
(October 27, 2015)
Seeking an ideal business environment for your company to achieve long-term profitability? Martinsville-Henry County is the optimal location for your business to thrive. Profitability stems from low operational and start-up costs. Plus, we implement proactive solutions to make doing business easier.
Our region's prosperity only flows as a result of sustained business success so we are devoted to:
- Listening to industry and responding strategically
- Packaging resources for one-stop service delivery
- Investing in world-class sites, buildings and infrastructure to speed your development
- Tailoring industry-led, innovative workforce training
- Closing deals with incentives relevant to business needs
Martinsville-Henry County is undergoing an impressive economic resurgence with global leadership in aerospace, plastics and polymers, metal working, and food processing industries. Learn why they found a compelling fit for their profitability strategy here.
If you are interested in growing your business for long-term profitability, contact MHCEDC for first-class service to make it happen.
Patriot Centre Shell Building Flyover
100,000 SF Facility - 30' Ceiling Height Throughout
- 8 Dock High Doors
- Zoned Industrial (I-1)
- Expandable to 150,000 SF
- All utilities in place
- Located near the Martinsville Speedway
- Less than 1/2 mile from US-220
- Available Immediately
- Building is heated by 16 gas units
- Building has the potential to be served by a Norfolk Southern Rail spur
Starsprings, a spring and spring-unit manufacturer based in Sweden, will invest $3.7 million to establish its first US Manufacturing operation in Henry County. The new operation will create 68 new jobs.