Press Glass to be first company at Commonwealth Crossing, will invest $43.55 million to establish a 280,000 SF manufacturing operation in Henry County and employ 212
(July 30, 2018)
New signs that project a new image of Henry County have been installed at two entrances to the county
(May 29, 2018)
Commonwealth Centre for Advanced Training (CCAT) Now Under Construction
(May 23, 2018)
New Industry 4.0 Certifications at PHCC could fill employee pipeline.
(May 10, 2018)
Virginia Mirror and Virginia Glass Products Announce Modernization Plans
(March 14, 2018)
M-HC EDC awarded $5.7 million from The Harvest Foundation
(November 13, 2017)
Solid Stone Fabrics Among 12 Businesses Selected for Virginia Economic Gardening Program
(September 22, 2017)
Commonwealth Centre for Advanced Training (CCAT) Breaks Ground
(September 6, 2017)
Blue Ridge Aquaculture announces the opening of Blue Ridge Aquafeeds
(August 1, 2017)
EDITORIAL: You build one brick at a time
(July 31, 2017)
Seeking an ideal business environment for your company to achieve long-term profitability? Martinsville-Henry County is the optimal location for your business to thrive. Profitability stems from low operational and start-up costs. Plus, we implement proactive solutions to make doing business easier.
Our region's prosperity only flows as a result of sustained business success so we are devoted to:
- Listening to industry and responding strategically
- Packaging resources for one-stop service delivery
- Investing in world-class sites, buildings and infrastructure to speed your development
- Tailoring industry-led, innovative workforce training
- Closing deals with incentives relevant to business needs
Martinsville-Henry County is undergoing an impressive economic resurgence with global leadership in aerospace, plastics and polymers, metal working, and food processing industries. Learn why they found a compelling fit for their profitability strategy here.
If you are interested in growing your business for long-term profitability, contact MHCEDC for first-class service to make it happen.
Patriot Centre Shell Building Flyover
25,889 SF Facility - 30' Ceiling Height Throughout
- Training facility exclusively for tenants who locate in the Commonwealth Crossing Industrial Park
- 25,889 SF Building
- 15,336 SF High Bay Training Space, 10,553 SF Office/Meeting Space
- 2 Drive In Doors
- Located on Tract 1 in the Commonwealth Crossing Industrial Park
- Municipal Water, Sewer, Natural Gas, and Redundant Fiber
Governor Ralph Northam today announced that Press Glass, the largest independent flat glass processing operation in Europe, will invest $43.55 million to establish a 280,000-square-foot manufacturing operation in Henry County. Press Glass represents the first company to locate in the county’s Commonwealth Crossing Industrial Park.