Seeking an ideal business environment for your company to achieve long-term profitability?
Martinsville Henry County Virginia is the optimal location for your business to thrive.
Profitability stems from low operational and start-up costs. Plus, we implement proactive solutions to make doing business easier.
Our region's prosperity only flows as a result of sustained business success so we are devoted to:
- Listening to industry and responding strategically
- Packaging resources for one-stop service delivery
- Investing in world-class sites, buildings and infrastructure to speed your development
- Tailoring industry-led, innovative workforce training
- Closing deals with incentives relevant to business needs
Martinsville Henry County is undergoing an impressive economic resurgence with global leadership in aerospace, plastics and polymers, metal working, and food processing industries. Learn why they found a compelling fit for their profitability strategy here.
If you are interested in growing your business for long-term profitability, contact MHCEDC for first-class service to make it happen.
Appalachian Regional Commission Awards $1.5 Million to Extend Natural Gas to Commonwealth Crossing
(October 15, 2020)
PHCC Selected to Pilot Program Developed by Mike Rowe
(October 5, 2020)
Governor Northam Announces Drake Extrusion to Expand Henry County Operation
(June 22, 2020)
FerraTex Solutions to Establish Flagship Manufacturing Facility in Henry County
(June 11, 2020)
Martinsville-Henry County EDC launches new Relocation Brand: Martinsville Made
(March 6, 2020)
Harvest Foundation to fund summer internship program
(December 6, 2019)
First Building Open in Commonwealth Crossing CCAT to provide training for employees
(October 31, 2019)
DRP Performance Relocating to Henry County
(October 23, 2019)
Advanced Revert LLC is Locating First US Operation in Henry County
(October 23, 2019)
Officials excited PHCC first in U.S. to launch top tier of industry training
(October 7, 2019)
Commonwealth Crossing - Rail Served
25,889 SF Facility - 30' Ceiling Height Throughout
- Training facility exclusively for tenants who locate in the Commonwealth Crossing Industrial Park
- 25,889 SF Building
- 15,336 SF High Bay Training Space, 10,553 SF Office/Meeting Space
- 2 Drive In Doors
- Located adjacent to Tract 1 in the Commonwealth Crossing Industrial Park
- Municipal Water, Sewer, Natural Gas, and Redundant Fiber