Seeking an ideal business environment for your company to achieve long-term profitability?
Martinsville Henry County Virginia is the optimal location for your business to thrive.
Profitability stems from low operational and start-up costs. Plus, we implement proactive solutions to make doing business easier.
Our region's prosperity only flows as a result of sustained business success so we are devoted to:
- Listening to industry and responding strategically
- Packaging resources for one-stop service delivery
- Investing in world-class sites, buildings and infrastructure to speed your development
- Tailoring industry-led, innovative workforce training
- Closing deals with incentives relevant to business needs
Martinsville Henry County is undergoing an impressive economic resurgence with global leadership in aerospace, plastics and polymers, metal working, and food processing industries. Learn why they found a compelling fit for their profitability strategy here.
If you are interested in growing your business for long-term profitability, contact MHCEDC for first-class service to make it happen.
Governor Northam Announces Drake Extrusion to Expand Henry County Operation
(June 22, 2020)
FerraTex Solutions to Establish Flagship Manufacturing Facility in Henry County
(June 11, 2020)
Martinsville Speedway to be Location of Drive-Thru COVID-19 Testing Site
(April 6, 2020)
Martinsville-Henry County EDC launches new Relocation Brand: Martinsville Made
(March 6, 2020)
Harvest Foundation to fund summer internship program
(December 6, 2019)
First Building Open in Commonwealth Crossing CCAT to provide training for employees
(October 31, 2019)
DRP Performance Relocating to Henry County
(October 23, 2019)
Advanced Revert LLC is Locating First US Operation in Henry County
(October 23, 2019)
Officials excited PHCC first in U.S. to launch top tier of industry training
(October 7, 2019)
Henry County's expansion has timber industry expecting major boom
(October 4, 2019)
Training at Commonwealth Crossing
95,500 SF Facility - 30' Ceiling Height Throughout
- Click here for a virtual tour (video) of the Shell Building
- New Facility - built in 2014
- Constructed of pre-cast tilt-up Concrete Panels
- 90,000 SF Manufacturing Space, 5,500 SF Office Space
- Expandable to 180,000 SF
- 5 Dock High Doors & 1 Drive In Door
- Located on Lot 8 in the Patriot Centre Industrial Park
- 15 Acre Site (11 Acre Graded Pad)
- 30’ Ceiling Height Throughout
- Electric Substation Located in the Park
- Municipal Water, Sewer, Natural Gas, and Redundant Fiber
Company to expand sawmill and dry kiln operations at recently acquired lumber mill in Henry County.