Seeking an ideal business environment for your company to achieve long-term profitability?
Martinsville Henry County Virginia is the optimal location for your business to thrive.
Profitability stems from low operational and start-up costs. Plus, we implement proactive solutions to make doing business easier.
Our region's prosperity only flows as a result of sustained business success so we are devoted to:
- Listening to industry and responding strategically
- Packaging resources for one-stop service delivery
- Investing in world-class sites, buildings and infrastructure to speed your development
- Tailoring industry-led, innovative workforce training
- Closing deals with incentives relevant to business needs
Martinsville Henry County is undergoing an impressive economic resurgence with global leadership in aerospace, plastics and polymers, metal working, and food processing industries. Learn why they found a compelling fit for their profitability strategy here.
If you are interested in growing your business for long-term profitability, contact MHCEDC for first-class service to make it happen.
Officials excited PHCC first in U.S. to launch top tier of industry training
(October 7, 2019)
Henry County's expansion has timber industry expecting major boom
(October 4, 2019)
Teal-Jones Group to invest $31.75 million and create 126 new jobs to nearly triple lumber production
(September 25, 2019)
Housing and Revitalization Coordinator Announced for Martinsville-Henry County
(August 12, 2019)
Martinsville-Henry County EDC Announces Officers and Board of Directors for FY2020
(August 9, 2019)
Eastman Announces $7.7 M Expansion in Henry County
(August 7, 2019)
Harvest Foundation adds $5 million incentive pool to fund economic development in Martinsville-Henry County, Virginia
(August 1, 2019)
Commonwealth Centre For Advanced Training (CCAT) To Be Completed This Summer
(April 18, 2019)
Commonwealth Crossing Launches New Website
(March 15, 2019)
Modern Industry eXchange Brings Teachers into Local Industries
(November 28, 2018)
Commonwealth Crossing - Rail Served
95,500 SF Facility - 30' Ceiling Height Throughout
- Click here for a short promotional video of the Shell Building
- New Facility - built in 2014
- Constructed of pre-cast tilt-up Concrete Panels
- 90,000 SF Manufacturing Space, 5,500 SF Office Space
- Expandable to 180,000 SF
- 5 Dock High Doors & 1 Drive In Door
- Located on Lot 8 in the Patriot Centre Industrial Park
- 15 Acre Site (11 Acre Graded Pad)
- 30’ Ceiling Height Throughout
- Electric Substation Located in the Park
- Municipal Water, Sewer, Natural Gas, and Redundant Fiber
Company to expand sawmill and dry kiln operations at recently acquired lumber mill in Henry County.