Seeking an ideal business environment for your company to achieve long-term profitability?
Martinsville Henry County Virginia is the optimal location for your business to thrive.
Profitability stems from low operational and start-up costs. Plus, we implement proactive solutions to make doing business easier.
Our region's prosperity only flows as a result of sustained business success so we are devoted to:
- Listening to industry and responding strategically
- Packaging resources for one-stop service delivery
- Investing in world-class sites, buildings and infrastructure to speed your development
- Tailoring industry-led, innovative workforce training
- Closing deals with incentives relevant to business needs
Martinsville Henry County is undergoing an impressive economic resurgence with global leadership in aerospace, plastics and polymers, metal working, and food processing industries. Learn why they found a compelling fit for their profitability strategy here.
If you are interested in growing your business for long-term profitability, contact MHCEDC for first-class service to make it happen.
Officials excited PHCC first in U.S. to launch top tier of industry training
(October 7, 2019)
Henry County's expansion has timber industry expecting major boom
(October 4, 2019)
Teal-Jones Group to invest $31.75 million and create 126 new jobs to nearly triple lumber production
(September 25, 2019)
Housing and Revitalization Coordinator Announced for Martinsville-Henry County
(August 12, 2019)
Martinsville-Henry County EDC Announces Officers and Board of Directors for FY2020
(August 9, 2019)
Eastman Announces $7.7 M Expansion in Henry County
(August 7, 2019)
Harvest Foundation adds $5 million incentive pool to fund economic development in Martinsville-Henry County, Virginia
(August 1, 2019)
Commonwealth Centre For Advanced Training (CCAT) To Be Completed This Summer
(April 18, 2019)
Commonwealth Crossing Launches New Website
(March 15, 2019)
Modern Industry eXchange Brings Teachers into Local Industries
(November 28, 2018)
Commonwealth Crossing - Grow
25,889 SF Facility - 30' Ceiling Height Throughout
- Training facility exclusively for tenants who locate in the Commonwealth Crossing Industrial Park
- 25,889 SF Building
- 15,336 SF High Bay Training Space, 10,553 SF Office/Meeting Space
- 2 Drive In Doors
- Located on Tract 1 in the Commonwealth Crossing Industrial Park
- Municipal Water, Sewer, Natural Gas, and Redundant Fiber
Governor Ralph Northam today announced that Monogram Food Solutions will add 300 new jobs and $30 million in new capital investment in Henry County.