Commonwealth Crossing Launches New Website
March 15, 2019
Looking for a New Industrial Site? Check out our new site: CommonwealthCrossing.com
Commonwealth Crossing Business Centre, Martinsville-Henry County, Virginia's newest industrial park, offers plenty of features - and opportunities for a diverse range of industries.
Strategically located on the Virginia-North Carolina border, Commonwealth Crossing features two shovel-ready tracts of land and an on-site state-of-the-art training facility.
- Publicly owned by Henry County
- Tract 1: 65 acre pad-ready site, expandable to 145 acres
- Tract 4: 55 acre pad-ready site
- 1.2 million labor force within 60 miles
- Adjacent to Norfolk Southern Railway Mainline
- Only 33 miles to the Piedmont Triad International Airport in Greensboro, NC
- Advanced Manufacturing training facility onsite (CCAT)
Check out our new website to learn all about it: